Monday, May 7, 2007

Unit 8 Preview

I am interested in learning about the cold war, politics, and vietnam. The cold war ended just before my lifetime, but is still very important and shaped America into what it is today, and I want to know how that happened. The politics of this era were very different from ever before, and ranged from the liberal politics of Bobby Kennedy to the conservative politics of Ronald Reagan. This was a time of change and I want to learn about what happened. Finally, the Vietnam War seems very interesting, and created a nationwide divide that still exists today. These three topics should prove to be very interesting to learn about.

1 comment:

Matt Montagne said...

Henry-

Excellent post here...I like your comment about the range of political ideals, from conservative to liberal. I look forward to checking out your blog posts and wiki pages throughout the unit.

~Mr. M